If you’re planning to buy or sell your home, it’s important to understand the benefit of hiring a team to assist you with such a large transaction. A large part of a real estate agent’s work is through networking. Being a part of a team that has over 25 years of experience, like the team I work for — The Dan Cooper Group can give you that competitive advantage in buying or selling your home.
Here are some reasons why:
- Specialized Agents – You have the availability of other agents on the team that excel in different areas. Having agents with specializations working for you ensures that you get the best service from all angles.
- More Marketing – Teams provide more when it comes to packaging and marketing your home. We have bigger budgets and a much larger reach so your home gets more exposure, period.
- We have a qualified database – Brands like the Dan Cooper Group have cultivated seller and buyer databases. This means we market your home to qualified buyers and we act as matchmakers in finding the right fit for your home.
- More is more – Like the age old saying goes — there is strength in numbers. Working with a team gives you a competitive advantage over a single agent. When you hire me, you get the knowledge, expertise and support of my entire team which includes Dan himself, 11 experienced agents, 1 brand and marketing strategist and 3 high level admin and support staff. That’s a lot of bench strength and experience.
- We’ve done this before — In fact, we are pros at selling real estate. Teams list and sell way more homes than a single agent. We have more experience, have honed our negotiation skills and simply ave more leverage to create the best outcome for our clients.
The Dan Cooper Group is a household name when it comes to all things real estate and we didn’t get there without a ton of hard work and market expertise under our belts.
Give me a call or drop me a line, let us show you how real estate is done.